Living Stones Christian Church (LSCC) is a community that is focused on being faithful disciples of Jesus Christ, our King. We believe that spreading the good news of the Gospel is an integral part of putting our faith into action, and our community has a start-up atmosphere where everybody has an active role. We live out our allegiance to Him by innovating, incubating, and collaborating to further God's Kingdom.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, entirely trustworthy, authoritative Word of God. The Bible alone and in its entirety, is the Word of God written and is therefore inerrant in the autographs.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God is a Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each an uncreated person, one in essence, equal in power and glory.
3. We believe in the deity and kingship of our Lord Jesus the Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection on the third day, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory as King.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people it is by faith in our Lord Jesus the Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and purposed to witness and work for the ministry of the Kingdom.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus the Christ with Jesus as the head of the church, who dwells amongst the saints, and the evidence of that unity being shown by how we love one another
OUR HISTORY & CULTURE
Evolving from an idea to merge our small groups to create a church, our culture is very startup-esque, easy going, but efficient & faithful! Everyone is very hands on and loves to get involved. We strive for excellence in how we serve the Lord and implement new ideas to get things done.