Finding a Christian community is extremely important. Every Christian longs to be in the presence of other believers. There is no community in the world like the fellowship we have with one another. No matter how different God made us, He wants us all to be in an environment that supports growth.
our Sunday service
We gather every Sunday morning at 9:30am for breakfast. Worship starts at 10:30am with both children and adults. Children are dismissed to their classes after our first worship set at (around 10:50am). Visit our Pebbles ministry page to learn more about our Children's program and the classes we offer.
Our Sunday worship service is held on the second floor of the Crowne Plaza San Jose-Silicon Valley Hotel in Milpitas.
Crowne Plaza San Jose-Silicon Valley Hotel
777 Bellew Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Tips for getting plugged in
- Don't go church shopping. The question is not whether you like this style of music, sermon, or fashion. This is not shopping. We can (and should) be able to worship with many different flavors. The mature Christian seeks to understand how God might work in and through them in that particular church.
- Discern and seek sound teaching. Make sure the teachers are preaching in context from the Bible and focused on God's Kingdom. Always ask for a statement of faith so you can discern what is important and what is not.
- Decide on community. This is the determining factor for plugging in and establishing a spiritual home. You must find a group of people you can serve, minister, and grow with. It's not a matter of hanging out, since hanging out is not fellowship. You should make the time and effort to allow God to reveal where He wants you to be.
Churches in the area
Here are some churches and spiritual communities you can plug into in the South Bay, Peninsula, and East Bay Area. We encourage you to worship each Sunday and join one of the community, fellowship, or small/home groups.
- Lighthouse Bible Church
- Pathway Bible Church
- Breakway Christian Fellowship
- Great Exchange Covenant Church
- The River
- South Bay Church
- The Crossing
- Great Exchange Church
- New Life Community Church
- San Lorenzo Japanese Christian Church